Saturday, June 15, 2013

new url, yadda yadda yadda


Eventually I shrug her off and stand. "I'm fine," I promise, after I've rinsed out my mouth and splashed my face with some cold water. "Go back to bed. I just need some air. I'm fine. Really."

It's a lie and she knows it, and she knows I know she knows it, but she won't call me out on it.

No one ever calls me out on it.

-- Saving June, Hannah Harrington (2011)

because to be honest, "no need for walls now" never even applied to this blog at all. I've been meaning to change it for months now & just haven't gotten to. And tonight I got really sick of that line because it's so fucking pretentious for me to use it. I looked up my iTunes and browsed songs and thought of lyrics but nothing stood out. So yeah. A book quote this time. One that really describes who I am and what this blog is about.

(long story short I am a needy attention seeking person who needs someone to tell me that I am not okay and other similar things)
(i am so messed up i know)
(goddamnit)

No comments:

Post a Comment