Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm not in love, this is not your song*

Danielle Torella, "Butterflies" (2009)

Things were not supposed to go this way.


Why and how did I get into this situation? Why do I feel like this? The plan was simple: go through it then go. Now that I found directions towards the exit, why am I hesitating to move forward without at least a decent conversation with them? Why am I anchored to someone who is most likely unaware of the things going on in my head? Why am I constantly reminded of a pair of eyes that's so intense that I always look away?

in an unrelated note, let's stop this stupidity and add this:
so I browsed my older posts up until January this year and realized that this blog is now depersonalized and I don't like what this has become. I like the pictures I have posted (and properly linked back, I hope) and they reflect what's on my mind but... you know what I mean.

I hope this post makes up for it. I had to be cryptic, though. Save the "dirty" details to where they belong.


*"About A Girl," The Academy Is... (2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment