Thursday, April 07, 2011

I need to stop ranting about Facebook people but

Facebook people are especially ticking me off today.
Blah, blah blah, so what?
  • you're having "alcohol for brunch"
  • you love a song so much that you can't help but quote it all the freaking time
  • you're sick and unproductive, go complain someplace else, kthx
  • you're in "Bora mode" seriously wtf?
  • you need a car
  • you have plans with such and such and please, for the love of god, learn the difference between a Status from a Wall Post and stop tagging people because you're seriously flooding my news feed
  • your breakfast is french vanilla
  • you're so sleepy on your way to this Tourist Spot. yeah, your life is hard, *creysss*
  • etc
Basically I hate inane and/or attention-seeking status messages because I just could not care less.

No comments:

Post a Comment