Sunday, February 15, 2009

The List of I's

I love reading.
I talk too much when I'm in to something or someone.
I don't like liars and posers.
I almost always make the mistake of judging people by their appearances.
I love country music. I would thank you for life if you'd give me a chance to watch Taylor Swift or Carrie Underwood in concert. (I mean it!)
High School Musical started my celeb buzz addiction.
Twitter and Facebook are my vices. And let's not forget compulsive shopping.
I used to be a fan of Britney Spears.
I don't like spilling personal stuff, that's why
I do all my best to avoid open forums.
I'm a sucker for colorful things: I just love butterflies, rainbows, crayons, and candies.
I like it when somebody holds my hand. Really.
I have many plans and goals in life, but I'm afraid I'm not gonna reach them.
Urbandictionary is my web-speak hero. :)
Sarah Dessen is my favorite author. Because of her, I dream of having my own Wes someday. (Wes>Edward Cullen. He's "real", and likes imperfections. HAH.)
I give myself tiny little slaps in the face whenever I feel "kilig" with what I'm reading. Maybe I do that to make sure I'm not imagining that part.
I find it hard to sleep when I have already started reading a novel.
I used to get dazzled by Edward Cullen... and I had wanted to be Bella Swan.
I adore fireworks displays.
I want to have kids someday. Smart, pretty, happy kids. (But who doesn't, right?)
I have a feeling I have OCD and OCPD. Oh, my wayyy paranoid mind.
I want to do all things the right way, but of course, I can't.
I like waking up realizing there's still some 15 minutes left to sleep.
I love sunrises.
I feel some sort of sadness when I see sunsets.
Numbers overwhelm me.
I hate people who are assuming. They're wrong, like, 99.9% of the time.
I find it hard to express myself.
I don't always mean what I say, and I don't always say what I mean.
I love Baguio City.
Even if I haven't been there yet, I think I love NYC. And LA. And Paris. (OMG, all these great cities.)
I like taking pictures. And designing floor plans (along with imagining the interiors). They make me happy.
I am allergic to almonds (never knew that until recently). And dust - its the reason why I have colds most of the time.
My skin is full of scars 'cause all sorts of insects (and oh, dogs and cats) love biting me like I'm a meal.
I have a feeling those bugs are lured by my smell.
I like listening to music.
I love singing, but
I think my voice sucks.
I am peeved when people are being too flirty or when someone cusses too much.
I got my very first email account from MSN Hotmail.
I don't like to wake up when my dream is too sweet and happy.
There are times when I think I need to replace my heart - it never beats for someone until freaking now. Jeez. Or it does, but always for fictional characters. Or am I just not noticing? Uuuh, whatever.
I have read Sarah Dessen's The Truth About Forever at least 8 times now. It never gets old, really. I always finding myself sa-woooning over Wes. :)
I don't like my handwriting.
And I don't like my style of writing - its sad and so pessimistic, just like me.
I don't want to be a spinster.
I am not looking for the perfect guy, just someone who'll accept me for who I am and would make me see the world in a different light.
Um. Okay, and he must have a decent job. And not be a smoker.
I hate washing the dishes... and having to do the laundry.
I love the beach.
I can never decide what I really want in life.
I want a fat dog, like, so fat you'd think it's a teddy bear. Cuuute.
I think I'm a hopeless romantic.
I am getting over teen angst.
I am in the process of learning to like myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hey - great list! I USED TO BE a fan of Britney Spears too!

    ReplyDelete