Thursday, March 07, 2013

Mars is French for March.

spewing out thoughts because blogging is so much better than getting things done (read: I am supposed to be editing 52 job descriptions tonight so I could turn in 718 job descriptions tomorrow but ehhh it's past 5 anyway and I hate work)

  • you will not believe how many times I said the word "fucker" today
  • a coworker caught me indian sitting in my office chair and he was all, "wow, you're so at home" and I said "I don't give a shit" and he replied, "that doesn't sound good from you" and I repeated, "I do not give a shit" like ugh screw trying to keep things G-rated that is what I feel like saying so I'm going to say it and I am not going to filter my language just to make someone comfortable
  • to give it a personal touch, I've been planning to cover my work logbook since I had it but I never had the time and tbh, also motivation but since I decided that tonight is a ~weeee fuck work I'll do things that make me happy~ night, I finally did it. I think I've outdone myself when it comes to art (haha well it's not like I make a lot of art so there's not much things to compare to) because it's not just a cover, I actually created a collage made out of my favorite typewritten quotes (the ones I post all over the internet) a couple magazine pages, and one watercolor art I downloaded from a certain ed-ingle on Flickr. it's still a work in progress, but here, take a look:
  • folk rock is now one of my favorite genres and I swear this isn't just a phase
  • a handful of people I know are getting married and having babies and siiighhhhh
  • and I wonder if I ever cross your mind, for me it happens all the time
  • heard that the Comet PANSTARRS will be seen brightly this week omg I hope I can catch a glimpse of it
  • bitter people never win
  • do your best, do good, trust no one
  • despite all the shit life has thrown at me, I am okay and I am still standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment