*cricket sounds*
I want to blog about interesting things but my life is painfully inane.
Something came up and now I just want to curl into a ball and read stuff. Or just lurk the internet like I did like 10 years ago when I was first introduced to it.
Even my Tumblr is lacking in my usual BLOG ALL THE THINGS zeal. The internet used to be the only place where I can open myself up without caring but I've realized that I cannot disassociate my real life from my online life. Reason # 1: I cannot control myself and shut my mouth (my fingers?) --no matter how I tell myself that I should keep quiet about my ~internet things~ I always end up blabbing about them. Reason# 2: people will find me anyway. It's too late to unfollow irl people on Tumblr and Twitter. Also, I'm not exactly hiding my online presence.
---
I'm not making sense, am I? So yeah I'll just cut this blog post short to save us time and energy. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment