
Question: Why are "Jesus Freaks" happy?
Answer: Because they feel loved.
Question: Why aren't you happy?
Answer: Well I'm not a "Jesus Freak" (sorry, God!). And because I'm losing interest in everything. And let's not forget the fact that the world is such a scary, cold place.
Statement: Alone in a crowded room.
Answer: I saw that somewhere. Story of my life.
Question: Do you like yourself?
Answer: Do you really need to know? No.
Statement: "I only like boys with skinny jeans, hair just falling over their eyes, and cute grins."
Answer: HAHA. Add this: brown hair, blue/green eyes, and yeah that's probably it.
Question: Do you really like The Academy Is...'s music?
Answer: Uh. Yes. But I don't like their songs as much as I like Taylor Swift's or BLG's. Their lyrics are amazing but I think my ears are not designed to listen to their sounds, so in order to fully appreciate them I need to exert much effort... and I don't like exerting much effort.
Question: What do you think of Riley from The Last Summer of You and Me?
Answer: She's an amazing big sister. I wish I had one like her.
very good blog, congratulations
ReplyDeleteregard from Reus Catalonia
thank you